Assistant Manager - Control Assurance (Sri Lanka)
• Conduct Internal Audits and contribute to the Group's Annual Internal Audit plan
• Execution of Internal Audit assignments & Review of Internal control systems and governance process
• Monitoring the compliance of policies/procedures
• Follow up on implementation status of Audit Recommendations
• Reporting on audit findings to Top and Middle Level management teams
• Report writing
• Minimum 1 year relevant work experience in a reputed Company & exposure to a manufacturing environment
• Experience in a highly computerized and system driven accounting background (ERP's)
• Experience in SOX's related implementation
• Exposure to Professional practice standards of the Institute of internal Auditors
• Good communication skills and analytical ability
You will work with international consultants and professional engineers with industry experience, and ensure all designs and constructions are in line with relevant international standards and adopt latest technologies and practices.
You will be required to undertake extensive travelling within the region.
If you possess the above requirements, please forward your résumé with contact details of two non related referees with the position applied to marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject in your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.topjobs.lk/goodhopeasia.com